Senior Placement Care will help throughout the whole process:
- Care services and options that match a client’s profile are presented.
- We review current situations with you and your loved one to ensure the services are the right match.
- We schedule and take you to visit and tour selected facilities.
Care Advisor Assessment
- We meet with our seniors and families for a personal assessment to determine budget, location, social and emotional needs or preferences
- Educating is a big part of the process to help families understand the different levels of care.
- VA and/or Long Term Care Insurance benefits are referred as needed
- Guidance is provided throughout the Placement process, help is provided to facilitate the move.
- We help communicate between communities, health care providers and help facilitate all paperwork.
- The follow-up process is most important. Making sure the transition goes smoothly with special needs after the move.